12/05/2010

Seasonal decoration


I was thinking about this years Christmas decoration when I decided to continue with my Trompe l'oeil painting in my living room. 


Die vorweihnachtliche Stimmung hat mich inspiriert um endlich an meinem Wandbild weiter zu arbeiten.


for years I had it in that state. I started this project because I wanted to see wether one could live with such a mural for more than one year.  Now I can say that I still love it and it is worth putting the effort into something you really love.


Ich habe schon vor Jahren mit diesem Wandbild begonnen und wollte sehen, ob man mit so einem Bild länger als 1 Jahr glücklich ist. Ich habe es jetzt bestimmt mehr als 3 Jahre und es ist mir immer noch nicht  langweilig. Es hebt tatsächlich das Raumgefühl, da es die Begrenzung "Wand" aufbricht.



Have also a view on the chinoiserie part of the wall:


Noch ein paar Details zur Chinoiserie Malerei:






the picture below is showing about the actual situation right now in Vienna. (just in case you might have thought I'm living in a more southern area ;-)


Weil man vielleicht denken könnte, daß ich in einer warmen Region lebe, hier ein Bild zur aktuellen Wettersituation in Wien ;-)

1 Kommentare:

Stephan said...

Sind sehr stolz auf Dich und dieses Werk!

LG,
Stephan & Sis